Be our facebook's fan page!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Breaking Barriers of PSP and Mobile phone

People today have gadgets for a specific purpose but for people who are looking for the title of “versatility” in their gadgets the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play is the answer given to them by the heavens above. People may ask “what is Sony Ericsson Xperia Play?” well we are here to give you a small tour on this very unique and versatile gadget the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play.
Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Breaking Barriers of PSP and Mobile phone
For starters I have been always a fan of Playstation Portable or PSP for this gadget can make my everyday life less boring due to the fact that you can play games on it. The other thing I always bring is my mobile phone which I consider a necessity in life. So having 2 gadgets in my bag is a bit of a hassle in my life. Then along came the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play which is the answer to my prayer. Sony Ericsson Xperia Play if I describe it in my own layman’s term will be “mobile PSP phone”.
The Sony Ericsson Xperia Play  also known as Zues is built for people who can’t take their hands of their PSP and mobile phone. Xperia Play is built solely for this purpose. Here are the things to expect on having a Sony Ericsson Xperia Play it contains a four inch multi-touch sixteen million color screen, powerful adreno 205 graphical processor. And the most unique feature in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play  is its slide out controller Playstation hardware.

No comments: